Visit us Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm at 503 S. Main Street (between London City Hall and the London Community Center) or visit www.buycrash.com to obtain your accident report.
- The London Police Department charges 10 cents per-page for reports (cash or check). Credit/Debit cards are not accepted.
- Reports are ready in 7-10 business days following the accident.
- Information to have prior to requesting a report include:
- Date of the accident
- Last name of person involved
- Location where accident occurred
KRS 189.635(4) Provides that:
Any person operating a vehicle on the highways of the state who is involved in an accident resulting in any property damage exceeding five hundred dollars ($500) in which an investigation is not conducted by a law enforcement officer shall file a written report of the accident with the Department of Kentucky State Police within ten (10) days of occurrence of the accident upon forms provided by the department.
DO NOT COMPLETE THIS REPORT IF THE TRAFFIC COLLISION WAS INVESTIGATED BY A POLICE OFFICER.