The safety and security of our community is our top priority.
The London Police Department's Clerk's Office is open 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. To contact the London Police during Clerk's hours please call (606) 878-7004, at all other times please call Dispatch at (606) 878-7000 for non-emergencies. For emergencies call 911.
For those who wish to access the Department's services through online resources, visit the following links below:
- To purchase a copy of a criminal report, please visit: https://buycrimes.com/Public/Home.aspxPlease ensure you have the correct case number and date of the incident.
- To purchase a copy of a collision report, please visit:
https://buycrash.com/Please ensure you have the correct case number and date of the incident.
- If you wish to report a crime for the following offenses, we ask that you do so through Kentucky's online reporting portal: https://kspportal.ky.gov/CivilianReporti…/…/Public/Home.aspx
These crimes include:
· Harassing communications
· Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card (under $500 in a 6-month period)
· Theft by Unlawful Taking (stolen property valued at less than $500)
· Criminal mischief (under $1,000 in damage)
· Property lost or mislaid (valued at less than $500)
· Theft from auto (less than $500)
The Department is currently suspending fingerprinting services at this time.